1. What natural disaster has claimed the lives of 40 people in Mozambique?
2. How many goals did Bafana Bafana score in their AFCON match against Morocco yesterday?
3. Where in London would you find bronze statues of Nelson Mandela, Abraham Lincoln & Winston Churchill?
4. Which planet was downgraded to a dwarf planet in 2006?
5. Which SA communication company encourages you to Touch Tomorrow?
6. What is the body’s normal metabolic temperature?
7. Complete the couple: Bonnie & …?
8. What are the next two numbers in the sequence: 128; 64; 32…?
9. What is the name of the lead singer of The Rolling Stones who was knighted in 2003 for his services to music?
10. In the movie Rise of the Guardians which part of your body holds childhood memories?
1. What natural hazard struck Japan’s northern island of Hokkaido on Saturday?
2. How many wickets did Dale Steyn take in Pakistan’s first innings in their first test match against South Africa?
3. What on the human body is the mandible?
4. If there are two full moons in one month, it is known as a …?
5. What do we call the use of fluid power to control mechanical devices?
6. What would you do with a Stetson?
7. What do we call people who start fires illegally?
8. The product of two numbers is 36. What is the smallest possible sum of the two numbers?
9. Which social horse racing and fashion event took place at the Kenilworth Racecourse this weekend?
10. Because his parents and uncle were dead, Jack Starbright was asked to look after whom?