Thursday 21 November 2013

All about me MEME


  1. What time did I wake up this morning?
  2. What do I like most about myself.
  3. What do I like least about myself.
  4. Can you sing?
  5. Can you dance?
  6. Can you swim?
  7. Year you were born?
  8. Favorite colour?
  9. What scares me most?
  10. My favourite subjects at school?
  11. What time do you go to bed?
  12. I live at home with . . . 
  13. My favourite thing to do is . . .
  14. My favourite thing to eat is . . .  
  15. When I get cross I . . .
  16. Sometimes I worry because . . . 
  17. My favourite book is . . .
  18. When I grow up I want to be . . .
  19. Things that make me smile...
  20. Things that irritate me...
  21. My favourite TV show?
  22. My favourite movie...
  23. My favourite meal..
  24. If I had R100...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting feedback is important to our writers. Let us know what you liked or what you learned.

Steps to Comment:

1. Write your comment in the box below. Be sure that you have proofread it for spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capitalization. Students should have a parent check it!

* Write your comment like a letter by including a greeting, content and a closing.
* Compliment the writer in a specific way, ask a question or add new information.
* Do not reveal any personal information.

2. Choose an identity. (If you have a gmail account, use it. If not, choose name/url. You can leave the url blank if you do not have a blog.)

3. Click "Publish your Comment". You may preview your comment before publishing if you'd like.