Tomas' Lightning Sherbet Sticks
1. 1 teaspoon of citric acid
2. 1 teaspoon of baking powder
3. 2 teaspoons of icing sugar
4. 3 teaspoons of jelly crystals
5. Licorice black or red
l Small bowl
l Measuring spoon
1. Put all the ingredients into a bowl except the licorice and water
2. Mix well
3. Wet the licorice in water
4. Cover the licorice in sherbet
Imogen's Deadly Delicious Chocolate Mousse
- 100 g dark chocolate (at least 70% cocoa) broken up in pieces
- 300 ml double cream
- 50 g caster sugar
- 1 large white egg
- Chocolate shavings to garnish (optional)
- Hand-held electric mixer
- Bowl inside another bowl filled with ice water
1. Break the chocolate into small pieces and set aside.
2. In a small saucepan heat half the cream until it begins to boil.
3. Turn off the heat, add the chocolate pieces and stir until the chocolate has melted and the mixture is smooth.
4. Pour mixture into a bowl set over a large bowl of iced water and add the rest of the cream.
5. Using a hand-held electric whisk, beat the mixture to soft peaks. Remove the bowl from the iced water.
6. Separate egg white into a bowl.
7. Whisk the egg white with a hand-held electric beater until stiff peaks.
8. Add the sugar, a tablespoon at a time, and continue whisking to a soft meringue.
9. Carefully fold the meringue through the chocolate mixture.
10. Garnish with chocolate shavings.(optional)
Adin’s Super Easy Fantastic Elastic Milkshake
- Sugar (1 table spoon)
- Coco (1 table spoon)
- Milk (as much as you want)
1: Pour milk in cup
2: Add coco in and shake
3: Add sugar and shake once more
4: Pour in cup and drink your enjoyable milkshake
Matthew’s Delicious Mouth-watering Breathtaking Chocolate Cake
- 125ml cocoa
- 250ml hot water
- 500ml self-raising flour
- 10ml baking powder
- 3ml salt
- 375ml sugar
- 125ml oil
- 4 eggs
- 10ml vanilla essence
- Preheat the oven to 180◦C. Grease a large baking pan well.
- Dissolve the cocoa in the hot water and allow to cool.
- Sift the dry ingredients into a mixing bowl.
- Beat the oil, eggs and vanilla essence into the cooled cocoa. Pour into the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared cake pan and bake for 35 minutes, or until a skewer inserted comes out clean. Cool completely before icing.